The eighth major line in my ancestry is that of William A. Rogers, Sr. (1767 – Halifax County, North Carolina) – 1850 Anderson County, South Carolina) and his wife, Sarah Elizabeth Duckworth Rogers (1765 – Halifax County, North Carolina) – 1845 Anderson County, South Carolina). Their line migrated to Texas sometime in the mid to late 19th century settling in Anderson County, Texas.
- Harold Sparling on Broyles family
- Scott C Broyles on Broyles family
- Priscilla T. on Ingram family
- Larry E. Pickel on Blog Homepage
- Beverly Bartlett Rios on Bartlett family